A staged implementation of the Public Image and Cultural Environment Plan for Windsor Gardens Vocational College has provided:
1) A public identity and improved image along the main road boundary and within the school grounds.
2) The incorporation of artworks developed from student designs.
3) An outdoor social area with shade and shelter for students.
4) An outdoor assembly area that is a focus of the grounds.
5) A sense of cohesion through the introduction of visual and psychological links.
6) A Landscape Design Strategy for the grounds, to be implemented in stages.